Choc Chip Matcha Ice Pops – a decadent treat by T2 Tea
A favourite summer treat on hot days is of course an ice popsicle. Making them myself is so much more fun (and yes, a lot healthier)! T2 has this delicious recipe on their website. Creamy lashings of coconut and tasty matcha swirls with dark chocolate make these iced tea popsicles an ultra decadent summer treat.
What you’ll need:
- 1 tablespoon T2 Matcha
- 250 ml/8.4 fl oz coconut milk
- 150 ml/5 fl oz water
- 125 ml/4 fl oz rice malt syrup
- 50 g/1.7 oz good quality dark chocolate
How to make this recipe?
- Add T2 Matcha, coconut milk, water and rice malt syrup to a blender and blend until well combined.
- Finely chop dark chocolate then stir into the matcha mixture.
- Divide the matcha mixture between the ice pop moulds.
- Transfer to a freezer. Stir every hour for 3 hours to prevent the chocolate from sitting on the bottom then allow to freeze completely into tea ice pops.
Note: If using a conventional ice pop mould, place the lid on securely and freeze. If using unconventional moulds, allow the mixture to freeze until they begin to set (roughly 1 hour, depending on size), then insert ice pop sticks and return to freezer to set completely.
T2 Tea & Table Tales
We’re proud to have T2 as a brand partner for our 2018 Table Tales edition.
To redeem your gift, just show your book when checking out. You can redeem this offer once.
© Angela Manners
About Table Tales
Table Tales is a yearly lifestyle publication (SG & JKT) with a curated selection of restaurants and brand partners. Looking for date night ideas or a trusted resource to explore the culinary side of your city? We got you covered and give you unique privileges along the way. Table Tales will change the way you dine out.
Don’t have a copy of Table Tales yet?