Choc Turmeric & orange bliss balls by T2 Tea
Bliss balls or energy balls are my favourite snack. They’re a healthy and quick in-between energizer and great before heading to the gym or into a meeting. I think they’re even better when you make them yourself and luckily T2 Tea has a recipe for us! Tuck into one of these bite-sized bundles of turmeric and orange goodness right away!
What you’ll need:
- 160 g/5 oz almond meal
- 20 fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 1-2 teaspoons Little Bag Of Gold or Turmeric Matcha
- 60 ml/2 fl oz fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped orange rind
- Shredded coconut
How to make this recipe?
- Place the almonds, dates, tea, orange juice and orange rind in a food processor and pulse until the mixture comes together.
- Roll into balls, coat in shredded coconut and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
T2 Tea & Table Tales
We’re proud to have T2 as a brand partner for our 2018 Table Tales edition.
To redeem your gift, just show your book when checking out. You can redeem this offer once.
© Angela Manners
About Table Tales
Table Tales is a yearly lifestyle publication (SG & JKT) with a curated selection of restaurants and brand partners. Looking for date night ideas or a trusted resource to explore the culinary side of your city? We got you covered and give you unique privileges along the way. Table Tales will change the way you dine out.
Don’t have a copy of Table Tales yet?